Here is something we came up with that we think is pretty dang cool! These are the Gen M3 MCT colored Magpul Pmags that we have dyed in blue and then laser engraved to pull out different pigments of the plastic. This effect gives us different colors in the magazine allowing us to make a cool Aloha Blue pattern. This color scheme and design does not exist anywhere else since Magpul does not offer blue mags. Now, this is really cool because the color is changed within the magazine material. There is no Cerakote or paint, which means no scratches or discoloration from wear and the dye is infused into the plastic as it is done at just below boiling temperatures. We’ve spent quite a bit of time figuring out the different frequencies, power levels and line widths to use with our fiber laser to produce these and we are very please with the result. We think you will be also!
If you live in a state that prohibits standard capacity magazines such as California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Vermont or any others that join this list we cannot ship these magazines to your state.
IF YOU ORDER KNOWING THAT YOU LIVE IN A PROHIBITED STATE, YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED MINUS A $5.00 PROCESSING FEE (REGARDLESS OF LE OR FFL STATUS.)
We don’t like it or agree with it either.
If ordered separate from a custom holster order these will ship within 1-3 business days. If ordered with a custom holster they will ship together with the longer lead time.
PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M3 Features:
- 30-round reliability with no stoppages
- Use the paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it’s crunch time
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly and is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- The anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower ensures a smooth feed and magazine reliability
- Designed for .223/5.56 ammunition
- Coupon codes are not permitted on magazine sales
There are no reviews yet.