The “Secondary” is our second outside the waistband holster equipped with a pre-attached belt paddle accommodating belts up to 1.75″ in width. The hole pattern used will accommodate belt attachments from both Safariland and G-Code.
* When using Safariland products our “Secondary” is compatible with the Universal Belt Loop (UBL) and Quick Locking System (QLS).
* If utilizing G-Code you will need to purchase the RTI Universal Adapter model number GCA-39.
* Please Note: Due to the long length of the 1911 high sweat guards will typically not reach the very top of the slide and will most likely only cover what is shown in the photos on this page.
* At this time we have test fitted the holster with the following 1911 Models:
– Sig Sauer 1911s with or without Rails
– Kimber 1911s with or without Rails
– Standard Milspec GI Model 1911s
– Rock Island 1911s with or without Rails
* This list will be updated as we come across more models we have test fitted. PLEASE NOTE that due to the several different variations of 1911s by several manufactures some 1911s will wiggle inside the holster. This is due to the different bevels and cuts along the slide. However, the gun is secured with retention via the trigger guard.
- Made from .08″ Kydex
- Single piece fold-over design
- Injection molded belt loop with adjustable cant
- Funneled opening that allows for a smoother “no-look” re-holster
- Made to accommodate firearms equipped with or without RMR/Red Dot & Suppressor Height Sights
There are no reviews yet.