This is our most popular inside-the-waistband holster. The “More Discreet” features multiple points of adjustable retention along with an added “wing” below the trigger guard. This “wing” presses against the inside of your belt which forces the grip of the firearm in towards the body. This reduces printing and conceals the firearm more.
* Please Note: Due to the long length of the 1911 high sweat guards will typically not reach the very top of the slide and will most likely only cover what is shown in the photos on this page.
* At this time we have test fitted the holster with the following 1911 Models:
– Sig Sauer 1911s with or without Rails
– Kimber 1911s with or without Rails
– Standard Milspec GI Model 1911s
– Rock Island 1911s with or without Rails
* This list will be updated as we come across more models we have test fitted. PLEASE NOTE that due to the several different variations of 1911s by several manufactures some 1911s will wiggle inside the holster. This is due to the different bevels and cuts along the slide. However, the gun is secured with retention via the trigger guard.
- Made from .08″ Kydex
- Single piece fold-over design
- Single clip that allows for tucked in shirts and adjustable cant
- Funneled opening that allows for a smoother “no-look” re-holster
- Made to accommodate firearms equipped with or without RMR/Red Dot & Suppressor Height Sights