The “Wingman 2.0” is our newest revision of our very popular appendix holster. This holster utilizes a metal hinge to connect the firearm and mag carrier. The hinge allows for the holster to form to the natural contour of your body which provides excellent concealment and comfort.
The “Wingman 2.0″ utilizes an aluminum 1/8” thick metal wing to push the grip of the gun in towards the body providing additional concealment. The holster also provides multiple points of adjustable retention allowing the user to fine tune the holster to the retention of their choosing.
This holster is also a first of its kind when it comes to the modularity. The “Wingman 2.0” comes with all attachments to run this holster in over 10 different configurations. It is fully ambidextrous, can be carried either IWB or OWB and allows for canting of the holster or adjusting the ride height.
- Made from .08″ Kydex
- Can be used for all compact and full size Glocks chambered in .9mm/.40S&W/.357S&W (G19/17/22/23)
- Open end design which accommodates threaded barrels and compensators
- Made to accommodate firearms equipped with or without RMR/Red Dot & Suppressor Height Sights
- Two piece design connect by either the metal hinge or paracord/clasp provided with holster
- Vibratite thread locker included to prevent screws from backing out from the metal hinge
- Completely modular and universal allowing the user to carry in over 10 different configurations
- Fully ambidextrous simply by changing out the included hardware